1. You intend to collect the following information on your users:
- User Names
- Phone numbers
- Email addresses
- Job titles
- Contact preferences
2. You are collecting personal information about your users from other services
3. You will be storing user information for registration and account management.
4. You are collecting analytics information from anyone who visits your website.
5. You will collect information regarding the following:
- User Management: To create user accounts, manage user accounts, enable user-to-user communications, post testimonials, or request customer feedback.
- Site Management & Protection: To protect your site, enforce your terms and conditions and policies, respond to legal requests and prevent harm, or send administrative information.
- Product & Service Delivery: To deliver services, fulfill and manage customer orders, administer prize draws and competitions, or respond to inquiries/offer support.
- Marketing & Communications: To send marketing and promotional communications or deliver targeted advertising.
- Other: For other business purposes such as improving products, services, marketing, and user experience.
6. You will retain customer data for account management and payment purposes.
7. You will store, manage and share content including, but not limited to comments, articles, photos, audio, videos, user profile images, etc.
8. You will allow users’ information to be stored, managed and shared with other users for the purposes of chats, private messages, emails, comments on a website and/or mobile applications.
9. You will allow user’s information to be exposed to third party advertisers not affiliated with you through advertising networks.
10. What the security measures are that keep your users’ personal data safe.
11. You have a data protection officer (DPO) with the name, address, email and phone for the DPO.
1. You assure that you are not making any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information regarding:
- External links
- Professional information
- Affiliate links
- On your website
Terms of Service
1. The details of your account management process.
2. How your company will operate on the mobile application both in the same ways and differently than your website.
3. Your website prohibitions including the following that you have indicated:
- Systematically retrieving data or content from your Site to create a collection or database without written permission from you.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead you or other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of your Site. This includes features that prevent/restrict the use of any content limits site usage.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, your company and/or your Site. Harass, abuse, or harm another person using any information obtained from your site. Use the support services improperly, or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct. Use your site inconsistently with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Advertise or offer to sell goods and services on your Site.
- Framing or linking to your Site without authorization.
- Attempt to upload or transmit viruses, Trojan horses, or other materials (including excessive use of capital letters and spamming) that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use of your Site and its features.
- Use scripts, data-mining, robots, or similar data gathering tools to send comments or messages. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any content.
- Impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Sell or otherwise transfer their profile.
- Upload any materials that actively or passively collects information or acts as a transmission mechanism (includes gifs, 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, spyware, pcms, etc.)
- Interfere, disrupt, or create an undue burden on your Site, networks, or services.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of your Site to you.
- Bypass measures of your Site designed to prevent/restrict access.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software that makes up your Site.
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site,
- Using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Use any automated system (spiders, robots, cheat utility, scraper, offline reader) to access the site, or launch any unauthorized script or software (Unless as a result of a standard search engine or internet browser usage)
- Use your site in an unauthorized way (collecting usernames, email addresses, of users for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses).
- Use your site in an effort to compete with you, or otherwise use your Site and/or the content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
4. A description of how all comments, articles, photos, audio, videos and other content will be uploaded, stored, managed and processed on your website.
5. A description of how your website will link to other websites that you do not own.
6. A description of how your website will host and manage third party websites.
7. What type of informal negotiations and arbitration you will use for your disputes.
8. What the amounts are for the limitations of liability claims.